Help with Reducing Your Costs, FAST!
See what we produced using Scireo’s Accountability Practices and Governance Support Processes.
Fortune 100 aerospace firm increases sharing and collaboration across 40+ different sites, driving $ MILLIONS to the bottom line.
What Did We Do?
- Reduced operating capital requirements by millions of dollars
- Produced 4X the next-best performing continuous improvement project
How Did We Do It?
- Legacy practices and cultural barriers were preventing collaboration and slowing down enterprise initiatives
- Adopting Measurable Accountability Practices enabled trust to develop across cultural boundaries – speeding up collaboration
- Governance Practices kept actions aligned with critical and changing enterprise initiatives – increasing focus on value creation
“Sente is not your normal software provider or consultant. When they promise results, it’s not a slogan, they really mean it. They got behind our team and helped us drive results.”
– Director of Asset Management, Fortune 100 Aerospace Firm
Ready to produce results like these this quarter? Contact us today.
With our Accountability Consoles, sources of non-compliance become easier to identify and fix, enabling your teams to work together, better, to satisfy auditors. Fortune 50 Defense and Space company cements…
See what we produced using Scireo’s Accountability Practices and Governance Support Processes. Fortune 100 aerospace firm increases sharing and collaboration across 40+ different sites, driving $ MILLIONS to the bottom…
We’ve turned change management into a science. Integrated into our Scireo software’s DNA, it consistently enables breakthrough results and helps teams Work Together, Better though “gamification” of results. 2X Improvements…
We make it possible to identify and overcome cultural/behavioral barriers getting in the way of your test team’s speed and effectiveness. Fortune 100 defense contractor eliminates barriers to speed and…
Why Do People Hoard? Hoarding is the result of people not trusting they will get what they need when they need it. They hoard test equipment, knowledge about tests, or services required to keep a test environment up and running and compliant…like calibration, repair, maintenance services. They do this because they feel if they don’t…
Measuring equipment utilization is the best way I know to determine if your assets are being hoarded and, as a result, if your business is incurring all of the costs associated with it. Hoarding creates the need to acquire equipment that’s not really needed and all of the support costs as well. It also causes…