Scireo® is an integrated set of software modules used to manage a company’s complex and costly test resources to increase speed and responsiveness while reducing costs
Software Organization & Descriptions
Scireo® integrates what are often stand-alone, home-grown systems and spreadsheets into a powerfully integrated expert system for resource management focused on significant improvements to speed, responsiveness and cost.
Repository of all test resource data
- Equipment capabilities, obsolescence & market data
- Flexible search and analytics
SERVICETRM™ (includes SupportTRM)
Software for preventing downtime with break-fix capability for accelerating uptime.
- Documenting maintenance methods and schedules
- Auto-scheduling events and managing service teams
- Automated downtime escalations & Pareto of downtime issues
- Complete set of metrics, e.g. downtime, MTBF & RTS
Managing equipment availability
- Utilization and capacity planning algorithms
- Assessing equipment inventory risk
Capability for planning & coordinating events & resources
- Provides visibility to all resources and potential conflicts
- Drives capacity planning for equipment and service of equipment
A capability to enable quick analysis and decision making by organizing data graphically for analysis, providing “drill down” capability into specific segments of data and finally triggering workflows that drive action and improvement.
A capability for tracking the financial costs and benefits of the applications installed enabling automated measurement of ROI using agreed upon algorithms.