Why Trust What we Say?
The results we help our customers produce with our software are unmatched. You can hear one of our customers talk about it in a video linked to this blog post.
In a marketplace understandably cynical about the claims of software vendors, the truth is in outcomes and we’ve produced them.
- Industry awards for “Customer Value” with results 2X to 3X other asset management companies
- Customers awards for producing results as much as 4X the next closest continuous improvement project
Learn How We Helped Transform One Asset-Intensive Enterprise with Scireo
We recently presented on the digital transformation track of a major symposium.
The video is a deep dive into the marketplace background and our approach that helps our customers win. The total video is 35 minutes. The part that will be of interest to most is our customer talking about the results we produced for his company and for him. This content is at 27:48 of the video: Digital Transformation: Asset Management 5.0.
- Increased speed by 35%
- Reduced asset costs (acquisition and support) by 50%
- Revenues doubled with half the assets
- The Customer and Their Employees won big
Our Scireo Accelerated Enterprise Asset Management capabilities and approach are unique in the marketplace. Scireo is transformative for asset management. It helps your teams avoid the grind caused by a lack of capability.
Three Especially Powerful Capabilities for Transformation
We have all of the typical functionality you have come to expect of enterprise asset management solutions, but add three especially powerful capabilities that Connect, Power, and Accelerate your teams past your competition.
CONNECT: Scireo CONNECTS your team members with integrated workflows that bring transparency to equipment users, their customers, and support functions enabling them all to coordinate, cooperate, and share more quickly and easily.
POWER: Scireo POWERS your teams with contextual data and knowledge embedded in those workflows enabling teams to make better, faster, and more trustworthy decisions.
ACCELERATE: Scireo ACCELERATES their performance with algorithms that reduce organizational friction and drag in the workflows caused by costly and speed-killing behaviors.
Tools have always aided transformation
Humans are tool users. Today’s new tools have the potential to change the game just like they did in previous industrial revolutions. The tools of the last industrial revolution enabled the division of labor and specialization. Operators and their machines performed standardized work sequenced in assembly lines. Alfred Sloan at GM used these principles to create the hierarchical business structures that are so common today using standardized work and division of labor between departments. GM became the most powerful business in the world in the most powerful industry in the world while crushing the competition.
Today’s Software: Unwittingly Stuck in Old Mindsets
Most software has been designed to produce competitive advantages for the last industrial revolution. These software packages reinforce the process rigidity and habits of the large hierarchical enterprises that dominated the previous industrial revolution. Their structures and methods are too rigid and slow to compete today. Hence, the need for transformation.
Today’s software is often unwittingly designed to reinforce the barriers to coordination and collaboration that prevent speed.
Accelerated Enterprise Asset Management (aEAM): Software for the 4th Industrial Revolution
The software must enable the transformation of large bureaucracies into networks of people and assets constantly configuring and reconfiguring to adapt and pivot their complex (many interrelated parts) organizations to successfully cope with the onslaught of constantly evolving threats and opportunities. The software must enable the following.
- The surfacing of behaviors inconsistent with the operating norms that will produce collaboration, cooperation, and competitive advantages
- Communication through notifications, escalations, and incentives that break people from their ineffective habits
- Situation analysis that enables teams to see constantly changing constraints and opportunities that enable them to increase the velocity of their projects
- Cross department sharing of data AND workflows. There is software available now that makes sharing of data possible “across silos” which is great, the insights from cross-functional data sharing need to trigger workflows between those same cross-functional team members.
- Integration of knowledge management capabilities (typically a different software package owned by another group) into the team workflows where the knowledge is needed.
How Does Scireo Enable Transformation?
The practices and enabling disconnected-systems & tools of the 3rd Industrial Revolution (IR3) in the context of today’s rapid change lead to behaviors, like hoarding, that are the antithesis of collaboration and thwart innovation leading to uncompetitive practices as shown in the diagram on the left.
Sente’s Scireo platform is an IR4 enabling software suite that enables trust to build between departments which is the launch point for our Culture Change Algorithm, as shown in the diagram below. Read more about our culture-change algorithm here: We Accelerate Results With our Culture Change Algorithm.
Sente’s Transformative Results
Sente has won numerous customer and industry awards for the value of our solutions relative to their competition. We are not incrementally better, we are better by multiples.
- 50% to 2X increases to speed versus none claimed by typical asset management solutions
- 3X increases to asset efficiency versus improvements in 5% to 15% increments by typical asset management solutions
- 4X the financial results of other continuous improvement initiatives leading to multiple customer best practice awards
Request a Demo
See how Scireo aEAM Software drops asset and support costs by 50% while accelerating time-to-market 2X.
In the Beginning Our Enterprise Asset Management software has always been aimed at producing important outcomes for our customers because it was designed by our practitioners who were personally responsible for delivering those outcomes. Everyone in our company was focused on delivering results that far exceeded our costs so that our customers produced a significant…
We are in a new age of competition that the World Economic Forum calls the 4th Industrial Revolution. New tools and technologies are enabling people to fulfill new and more competitive intentions ramping competitive pressures on everyone to move with speed and efficiency or risk failure. Incremental changes won’t work. They simply won’t be enough…
Like many aerospace companies, this one had many sites and different legacy cultures on each. See how they installed common resource management tools, increased utilization 3X and funded new programs.
This company had a leading market share and wanted to solidify its position with its strategic customers by installing test capabilities on their sites. See how a 40% increase in bench utilization funded the project.